Our client, a multinational energy company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a PMO Project Planner to driving the set up, coordination and management of project plans with a focus on cost, resource, milestones and deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining a range of individual and complex work packages, project plans, and master plans in Primavera P6.
- Maintaining a clear view of the project baseline and tracking the milestones, resource, cost loading and spend profiling including coordinating inputs and plan updates across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Actively driving the development of plans, including close working with project teams, and interacting with the wider teams, sub-contractors and external partners or clients to ensure plans are coherent and up to date.
- Developing, amending and maintaining resource utilisation and cost loaded plans, including forecasting.
- Support the quantification of risk and issue impacts on project schedules, agreeing mitigating actions, and tracking progress and delivery of those actions.
- Planning experience in the infrastructure and/or major projects sector (electricity, water, oil/gas, highways, major buildings etc.) is essential for this role (development and/or construction),
- Demonstrable experience in planning using Primavera P6, demonstrating competence in working collaboratively to develop plans from conception through to construction and completion.
- Experience of large, complex multidisciplinary projects including cost and resource scheduling at scale within commercially diverse teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate to various levels up to senior management.
- Proactive, forward thinking with the ability to work in an agile and fast paced working environment.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role is Inside IR35, LTD companies cannot be engaged.
This is Remote role, with requirement to attend Reading or Glasgow office on occasion.