- Posted 17 February 2023
- Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a growing company in the computer games sector, is looking for a talented PHP Developer, to join their team in Lancashire.
The ideal candidate is a PHP developer with a good understanding of Laravel/MySQL. This role is a full time, hybrid position with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is constantly striving to improve analytical systems and remain at the cutting edge of technology. This role will suit a developer with a passion for video games who is ready for the challenge of working with all the data that gaming has to offer.
- PHP 7 OOP/MVC.
- Solid understanding of MySQL.
- HTML & CSS.
- Version Control - Git preferable.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- 2+ years of working experience preferred.
- Linux Server Experience.
- API integration experience - Social Media platforms in particular.
- Elastic Search experience.
- Free on-site parking.
- 28 Days Holiday (Rising to 30 days after 2 years and 1 day per year after that up to 33 days).
- Access to e-learning courses to expand on your skillset.
- Company social events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Tech scheme.
- Referral programme.
- Work from home 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday).
The candidates need to be based in the UK and the client cannot offer sponsorship.
The role is full-time, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.