Back to jobs
People Operations Manager
- Posted 19 March 2023
- Salary £60000 - £80000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Additional Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a leading SaaS company within Due Diligence, is currently hiring for an People Operations Manager. Reporting directly into the CEO, we are looking for an excellent people manager capable of performing HR duties such as recruiting, selecting, scheduling, counselling and disciplining employees while promoting high morale among the team. It would suit someone with an accounting and/or legal background and looking to step up as a COO in time.
- Ensure Key Responsibility Areas and Key Performance Indicators for all departments and key positions are clearly articulated, measured and monitored.
- Manage third party relationships including accountancy firms, HR, Office, Recruiters etc
- Perform sensitive in-house functions, such as, payments approval, commissions, sanity checks for payroll etc.
- Good understanding of HR. Will be dealing with our external HR agency.
- Project management of other compliance and legal functions, such as, contracts, ISO27001 etc.
- Review legal contract and liaise with lawyers on legal matters.
- People management skills including interpersonal sensitivity, leadership, and relationship building.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of accounting principles, corporate structure and filings.
- Experience of reviewing basic legal contracts and liaising with lawyers on legal matters.
- Attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, planning, managing, executing and monitoring multiple tasks in various domains
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role will be a hybrid position with offices based in London.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.