Our client, an energy worldwide provider of equipment and components used in drilling and production operations, based in Aberdeen, is currently hiring for a Payroll Supervisor to be responsible for all aspects of UK payroll's ongoing provision and business requirements and will work in partnership with the rest of the HR Services Team to ensure the operations are run efficiently and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of the main monthly UK country payroll run.
- To act as the company's lead on UK payroll legislation and process queries.
- Accountable for the sign off for the country payroll and change requests which impact payroll processing setup and processes.
- Directly manage the UK Payroll Administrators in support of payroll processes and successful monthly delivery.
- Provide appropriate liaison with the government authorities on the provision of required reporting, annual submissions, or general ongoing interactions.
- Ensure the appropriate interactions and working relationships with key business stakeholders such as HR, Finance and ADP.
- Good command of English - both written and spoken.
- ADP / SAP Payroll
- Good data handling skills in MS Excel relating to processing.
- General Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience.
This is a full time position, initially on a 6-month contract with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent.
Work schedule: 8.30am - 5pm Mon-Thurs, 8.30am-3.45pm Fri.
Please apply online to be considered.