Our client, a leading Financial Services/ Technical Support Company, are currently hiring for a Payroll Administrator to have a hands-on approach to the company's payroll needs. This role has lots of job satisfaction on a daily basis, as you'll be helping people and making sure they get paid correctly, on time.
- Able to demonstrate experience in a payroll related environment is essential
- Able to demonstrate aptitude with numbers
- Excellent attention to detail and a hands-on approach
- You'll be kept up to date with all the latest legislation and rules so you can do your job.
- Arrange the processing of salaries and weekly payrolls through our award-winning systems including statutory pay schemes
- Efficiently adding new starter details and processing leavers
- Administer pension processing
- Dealing with client / worker queries via email, telephone and face to face
- To complete various forms required by HMRC
- Deputise for the Payroll manager during absences e.g. holiday
Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities and an excellent bonus, and benefits package,
Normal working hours are 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday in reading office.
Please apply online for consideration.