Back to jobs
Payment & Billing Analyst
Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet are currently hiring an Accounts Payable & Billing Analyst to to perform the entire payment process, liaising with different stakeholders and, if necessary, engaging with partners via email.
- Manage the Self Billing Platform. The platform requires personnel to on-board new partners, process kiosk mapping via salesforce, upload rate cards for new and existing partners and processing rent adjustments for missed payments and resolve issues related to missed invoice generation.
- Manual Invoicing Process: Resolving queries related to invoices sent from partners, verifying details and site locations and ensuring compliance between the contract and the manual invoiced raised so that payments are processed in a timely manner. Assisting single site partners with manual invoices when they have issues raising their own invoices.
- Payee/Partner central management responsibilities: Sending invitations to partners to onboard onto payee central, if not on self-billing. Training, guiding and educating payees in using the portal.
- Liaising with Accounts payable: Reviewing and approving payments for invoices received, assisting with creature finance approvals, reconciling supplier accounts and coordinating refund and credit requests. Resolving vendor queries regarding non-payments.
- Monthly reporting for Finance/Partners: Producing rent reports, business rates reports and other ad-hoc data as per internal and external stakeholder requests.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Corporate Finance role, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of providing proactive communication with partners/customers
- Salesforce and Excel knowledge
- Experience working with partners on regular payments, would be a big advantage
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 9 month period, extending to 12 and 18 months after review, and that is likely to become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This is a hybrod working contract, with the expectation to be in the London office 1-2 times per week.
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.