Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an exceptional Paralegal To support for our client's legal department to help manage their European litigation portfolio. Amongst other thing, you will be responsible for the tracking of legal disputes, the management of various reporting tools and the administration of outside counsel, this includes fact-finding, interacting with the relevant business contacts as well as working closely with internal and external lawyers. While handling legal proceedings, we would like to see you taking over tasks independently gradually and will encourage and support you in doing so. This position requires a solid legal background, very good common sense and great attention to detail.
- Degree in business law or education as paralegal or equivalent
- Ability to manage several parallel workstreams and to prioritize
- Excellent English language and writing skills including legal terminology
- 3 years post-qualification legal experience in an international law firm or corporation
- Experience in assisting in complex litigation cases / project management skills
This is a full time/ 9-month contract, Hybrid position.
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.