Our client, which is well established in the energy and infrastructure market, is currently hiring for an Operational buyer to create or timely change of all orders and all contracts.
- Creation and updating of SAP catalogues.
- Execution, testing and control of framework contract calls.
- First point of contact for supplier questions.
- Monitoring of contract deadlines, clarification of contract disruptions, etc.
- Close cooperation with specialist departments, also in cooperation with other departments within purchasing.
- Support of the commercial processes of the Projects Lines department.
- Support for operational procurement for other product groups (e.g. as holiday replacements, in the event of capacity bottlenecks, etc.)
- Completed commercial training (e.g. purchasing specialist) coupled with experience in purchasing or university studies in a relevant field (e.g. IT) with initial relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of SAP S4/HANA module MM and mastery of the common MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical thinking skills, organisational skills and a high level of detail.
- good knowledge of German and English (each at least B2).
- 2 days/week home office possible.
This is a minimum 6 month contract role with possibility to extend up to 5 years and is based in Berlin.
Please apply online to be considered.