Our client, an energy worldwide provider of equipment and components used in drilling and production operations, is currently hiring for an NDT Inspector to ensure correct implementation of procedures within our facility, monitoring of NDT activities for all testing on a daily basis.
- Evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications or procedures
- Interpretate the results of all methods of non-destructive testing (NDT) such as radiography, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle and visual testing
- Examine welds and castings using non-destructive testing techniques
- Make recommendations for corrective actions
- Control and ensure the accuracy of all project quality documentation related to projects
- Strong experience and knowledge of Radiography Testing (RT) & Interpretation (RI) & Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI), Dye Pen and Heat Treatment - plus
- ASNT TC 1A level II (or recognised equivalent which complies to EN473) in magnetic particle examination, dye penetrant examination
- Working knowledge of industry standards e.g. ISO, ASME, ANSI, ASTM, NACE
- Proficient in reading and interpreting manufacturing drawings
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
This is a part-time position, initially on a 9-month contract with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent.
Please apply online to be considered.