Back to jobs
- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary £13.30 - £14.50 per hour
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
implementation of quality plans within the machine shop and testing operations. You will need to ensure that project specifications are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications or procedures
- Interpretate the results of all methods of non-destructive testing (NDT) such as radiography, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle and visual testing
- Examine welds and castings using non-destructive testing techniques
- Make recommendations for corrective actions
- Control and ensure the accuracy of all project quality documentation related to projects
- SNT level II/PCN 2 in radiography, magnetic particle examination, dye penetrant examination
- Engineering qualification
- Working knowledge of industry standards
- Proficient in reading and interpreting manufacturing drawings
- Working knowledge within an engineering or machine shop environment
This is a full-time position, initially on a 6-month contract with a strong possibility of going permanent.
Please apply online to be considered.