Back to jobs
Our client, an Enterprise technology company, based in London, are currently hiring for a Multimedia Editor to find and pitch great videos and images, editing and uploading content to the website, and creating shareable social packages to help increase engagement and reach new audiences.
- Monitor agency feeds and social media to find and curate great videos and images
- Regularly pitch findings to site editors to ensure it's covering the most visually-engaging stories, with a focus on news, entertainment, lifestyle and commerce
- Edit and upload videos/images with speed, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ensure opportunities to present relevant and useful visual content are maximised across original and partner content through programming
- Create engaging, fun and shareable social content that works across multiple platforms (TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) to help reach new audiences and to support the overall company's voice
- React to breaking news and plan for major events with mobile audience front of mind
- Seek new ways to tell a story in an engaging manner
- Use SEO and social best practices to ensure our content is discoverable
- Ideally have 3 years' experience in digital media, with experience of working with video, imagery and visuals
- Have experience programming in a fast-paced media environment
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and problem solving on a daily basis
- Have proficiency in video, motion graphics and photo editing tools (particularly Adobe products)
- Be able to write/edit interesting captions to provide appropriate context
- Understand the importance of tone and adapt voice according to content and format
- Have in-depth knowledge of social media, and demonstrate an ability to create content for different social platforms
- Have solid understanding of media and copyright laws
- Be open to working some flexible hours in order to meet the demands of a digital newsroom
This is a full-time 12 month contract position based out of London office, with some weekend and out of hours work expected. Remote working will be considered, although some presence in central London offices will be required.
Please apply online to be considered.