Back to jobs
Modern Workplace Architect
- Posted 14 February 2023
- Salary €300 - €500 per day
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leading IT Solutions provider and Systems Integrator are currently hiring for a Modern Workplace Architect to work to lead and support the global Workplace environment based on Microsoft Standards.
- Design life cycle processes including the recommendation, deployment, standardisation, maintenance and replacement of current and emerging PC technologies.
- Engage with software and hardware vendors to address complex issues and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Remain current on emerging and innovative technologies for end user computing.
- Accountable for developing High Level Architecture Blueprints that define the target architecture for new services
- Serve as escalation point for support teams and partners relative to the Modern Workplace environment.
- Support all projects related to Workplace.
- 10+ years' experience and understanding of end user technology architectures, including infrastructure, security, data, network, security, devices and collaboration.
- Expert level understanding of the Microsoft Modern Workplace technologies, including Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), Azure AD, and related M365 technologies
- Deep understanding of evergreen workplace environments and workplace servicing management processes, approaches, tooling and impacts.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, fluent in English
- Expert in third-party tool integration into a Modern Workplace environment
- Understanding of all endpoint profiles (mobile device, desktop, tablet) and how they function in a Modern Workplace environment
This is a full time, contract positions for 12 months which will very likely extend on a long term basis
This is a site based role with the expectation to be on client site in Madrid, Spain 1-2 days per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration