Responsible for supporting the smooth running of the Marketing Department and generation of content and it's use across various platforms. The Marketing Assistant takes ownership of creative marketing tasks as either directly or by liaising with external agencies.
- Overseeing Social Media Presence of the company and associated companies in accordance with the Social Media Plan which is to be created in partnership with the Marketing Director
- Artwork origination based on established Brand Guidelines for brochures, digital content, signage, packaging, promotional items etc
- Assisting the organisation of events and exhibitions and the logistics around them
- Maintenance of the Marketing Budget - recording orders placed and forecasting
- Working with the Purchasing Department in sourcing promotional items
- Administration of the Installer Club loyalty platform
- Additional Marketing related tasks as required
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Adobe package inc. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Able to organise workload effectively
- Able to meet pressing deadlines
- Experience dealing with popular social media platforms for business objectives
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Creative flare
- Resourceful and able to problem solve
- Flexible - ability to maintain effectiveness in the face of changing needs
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday - Friday.
This is a hybrid role working 3 days in the office based in Redditch.
Please apply online to be considered.