Our client, a multinational energy company is currently hiring for a Logistics Coordinator in Manchester.
- Prioritise domestic and international shipments to ensure the smooth movement of goods.
- Review customer complaints and NCN's relating to the shipping process.
- Comply with international shipping laws and regulatory compliance procedures.
- Maintain good customer service and help towards solving problems.
- Liaise with commercial, manufacturing, customers and distributors for order and shipping requirements.
- Address order flow issues, shipping delays and quality control issues.
- 3 - 5 years working knowledge of a logistics / Shipping environment, including certificates of origin, letters of credit, incoterms - Essential
- 3 - 5 years working knowledge of customs procedures - Essential
- Computer literacy
- BPICS / JDE systems Knowledge - Desirable
- Logistics Degree - Desirable
This is a full-time position, initially on a 3-month contract with a strong possibility of going permanent.
Please apply online to be considered.