Our client, a well-established project management company in the energy and infrastructure market are currently hiring a Logistic Engineer to work within the renewable energy sector.
- Interface management between installation team and transport subcontractors.
- Handling of the transports with all parties involved.
- Development and coordination of technical transport solutions including the preparation of the necessary documents.
- Focus on goal-oriented measures and successful project execution.
- Specific planning and execution of heavy-duty transports using all modes of transport and types of handling.
- Coordination of transport route surveying activities.
- Interface management between assembly team and transport subcontractors.
- Transportation solution engineering and document creation.
- Evaluation and approval of documents provided by the various subcontractors.
- Collaboration in many disciplines with broad expertise and excellent contacts.
- Studied mechanical engineering/civil engineering.
- Specialization in logistics or supply chain is an advantage.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
- Proven experience in logistics distribution, in transport.
- Proactive and keen interest in the industry in which it operates.
This is a permanent full-time role- Bayreuth and Würzburg.
Please apply online for consideration.