Level 3 VoIP Network Engineer
- Posted 13 February 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationNew York
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, A leading telecommunications company is looking for a Level 3 VoIP Network Engineer in charge of installing, configuring, and managing IP and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems for our client's customer base.
The Level 3 VoIP Network Engineer will have advanced knowledge of VoIP networking systems, strong troubleshooting skills, understands internet security and is able to design and deploy the perfect networking systems, processes, and tools to meet current and future networking needs of our client's company and their customers.
- Coordinating installations and migrations
- Level 3 support for customer requests
- Support, upgrade, design and deploy enterprise solution architecture for voice and data services.
- Coach the service desk Level 1 and 2 staff.
- Troubleshoot LAN and WAN hardware systems.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with technical personnel in customer base.
- Assesses, clarifies, and validates technical needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts.
- Coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Provides high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Telecommunications experience is HIGHLY preferred.
- Minimum 2-10 years of experience
- Experience with software-based PBX's (asterisk. Freepbx, digium etc.)
- Can translate complex problems into simple and intuitive solutions.
- You're self-motivated, driven, and personable.
- Understands technical needs and identifies new opportunities.
- Can work in a fast paced, agile team environment.
- Fast learner
- Adaptive to change.
- Passion for technology
- Works well within a team environment.
This is a Fulltime/FTE position working Monday-Friday. Please keep in mind this client cannot provide sponsorship - US/GC only. This is a hybrid role based in Brooklyn, New York. Please apply online to be considered.