Our client, a global leading renewables company are currently hiring for a Lead Commissioning Engineer to support developments at a newly created onshore wind farm with stations in Hull and Redcar.
- Oversee commissioning activities from PC ensuring all commissioning is completed on schedule.
- Engage with stakeholders in regular joint commissioning meetings.
- Deal with the ESO when requiring EON/ION .
- Work with the completions department to ensure the correct flow from construction to commission takes place.
- Apply commissioning protection settings to the circuit during the commissioning phase and restore afterwards.
- Ability to fault find on protection circuits including interrogation of relays.
- Create Commissioning switching programs/schedules to ensure all aspects of commissioning is captured.
- Provide weekly reports to management.
- Proven experience as Lead Commissioning engineer.
- Experience working within Transmission substations.
- Previous experience dealing with NG ESO / NGET.
- NG Persons authorization would be beneficial.
- Comfortable at leading a Team through the commissioning phase of the project.
- Contract Type: Umbrella (Inside IR35)
- Location: UK remote with travel to Hull & Redcar sites required.
- Duration:12 months, likely to extend
- Maximum Daily Rate: £800 per day
This is a remote working contract with regular travel to Hull & Redcar sites required and is a full-time contract (Inside of IR35) position for an initial 12-month period with the possibility to extend (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.