Our client, an exciting and rapidly growing SaaS company within the e-commerce industry is currently hiring for a Junior SaaS Technical Support Engineer to join their team in Southampton. You will be responsible for working directly with clients, solving their problems and helping them to make good use of their system.
- Providing phone or email advice to clients on how to accomplish their goals in our platform
- Training and explaining the platform to customers
- Onboarding new customers
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly and helpful manner
- Ability to explain complex problems to non-technical people
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience in digital marketing would be advantageous
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. Working hours will be 9am till 5.30pm for the first 6-12 months for training and will then revert to 2pm till 10.30pm. Travel to the Southampton office at least once a quarter maybe more if requested,
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.