Back to jobs
International HR Transformation Manager
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £800 - £1000 per day
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global technology business, based in Reading, are currently hiring for a International HR Transformation Manager to support the transformation in the EMEA business with a strong HR Change and Program Management background gained within the context of transformational change.
To fulfill this role ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- An understanding of HR processes in complex and challenging matrixed, multinational organisations.
- Extensive prior experience of multi-country HR change process with a track record in managing and designing organisational change management plans with a sound understanding of change principles, theories and methodologies.
- Ability to build effective relationships across the global business and Human Resources to promote commercially orientated support to various HR change management processes.
- Ability to support and manage multiple change projects simultaneously and prioritise competing interests in line with the overall strategic objective.
- Willingness to take ownership and be accountable for end-to-end strategy, processes and project alignment.
- Ability to work independently, proactively drives the work, collaborates efficiently and takes responsibility for completing work tasks where appropriate, rather than simply assigning them to others.
- Practical experience and knowledge of basic employment legislation and processes relating to information and consultation requirements, ARD/TUPE processes and redundancy procedures in key European countries such as UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden and Spain is essential.
- Some experience of engaging with a European Works Council and/or local country Works Council bodies would be of benefit.
- A data savvy style and able to analyse, interpret and report back key themes and make recommendations.
- Basic understanding of IT services concepts and/or experience working in a Telco or Tech environment.
- Role is based in EMEA and reports to EMEA HRBP Lead in full alignment with International Head of Employment Law.
This is a full time, hybrid contract position with requirement to be in Reading office few days a week, for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.