Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an exceptional Instructional designer who is eager to work in a fast-paced and growing team within a constantly evolving.
- Design and develop creative, learner-centred, performance-based training materials utilizing interactive eLearning modules and videos.
- Own and create e-learning modules, assessments, measurement tools, and evaluations of training effectiveness.
- Develop scalable modules to ensure all training programs are consistent.
- Facilitate scoping meetings with subject-matter-experts and technical project leads; devise and drive training communication updates Support timely updates, revisions and improvements of existing course syllabi and materials.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Instructional Design, Education Technology, or similar field.
- Relevant experience in an instructional design role
- Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing interactive training materials in all modalities, including ILT, e-learning, video for LMS or mobile environments.
- Basic LMS admin skills
This is a Full time, Hybrid Contract
This is a 3-month contract.
Please apply online for consideration.