Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an exceptional Installation Services Operations Lead to support our client's installation services in the UK and Germany. This role can be based in the UK or Amsterdam in the Netherlands and reports to the B2B Sales Lead EU. The Installation Services Operations Lead will manage and co-ordinate with our client's service providers the delivery of installation services to their customers. They will be responsible for ensuring that providers are maintaining the quality of services and meeting or SLA's. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, technically savvy and comfortable with implementing processes alongside multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Management of our clients' installation service partners in the UK and Germany ensuring they deliver on our quality standards.
- Management of escalations with service partners and Customer Support to ensure that these are resolved quickly and promptly.
- Ensure that our all-partners teams are fully trained on range of products, features and services.
- Create, update, and maintain training materials for use across multiple regions associated with installation services.
- Act as the key point of contact for Installation services internally and externally.
- Continuous improvement of operational management systems, processes, and best practices to support our clients' customers.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders including key technical and training specialists, product development, design, and customer experience.
- 5+ years of experience in service operations, managing Professional Installation teams through vendor providers.
- Strong communication skills, with experience in presenting in-depth technical information to multiple stakeholders.
- Contracting management experience and vendor management.
- Interested in IoT, technology and excellence in customer service.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, stakeholders, and deadlines simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and bias for action
- An excellent understanding of technology and the ability to communicate complex topics effectively.
- Strong project and program management experience in delivering key business outcomes.
- Experience with key International Vendors
- Organised, collaborative and adaptable, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Fluency in Italian, German, Spanish, or French a plus.
This is a full time/ 9-month contract, Remote position.
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.