Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company are currently hiring for an Insight Manager to be responsible for the day to day management and smooth running of consumer research and insight projects across Europe, working directly with internal stakeholders and external research agency partners.
- Independently manage multiple research projects across a range of methodologies, incorporating questionnaire design, methodology, data analysis/weighting and reporting.
- Translate business problems into actionable research designs and methods.
- Implement bespoke qualitative and quantitative research projects in response to requests from internal stakeholders to drive and support business decisions.
- Use research to inform proposition development and to help inform the business on what our customers want us to do.
- Build and manage relationships with third party research agencies and internal stakeholders in both the EU and US.
- Proven experience: 5+ years relevant market research experience across a range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Ability to manage qual and quant projects from end to end, with a solid understanding of research methodology, data/qualitative analysis and reporting.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to analyse data and create strong and compelling written reports that answer the research objectives succinctly and persuasively.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn, able to think creatively and to pick up new ways of working quickly.
- Confident in working both collaboratively and independently.
- Experience managing or working within global cross-functional marketing teams
- A passionate communicator with strong communication skills
- High attention to detail across written communication and outputs
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, Word
This is a Hybrid working contract (2-3 days per week in London) and is a full-time contract (Inside of IR35) position for an initial 6-month period with the possibility to extend (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.