Implementation Manager - €75 per hour - Contract until Jan 2025 - Utrecht with hybrid working.
I am working with a financial services company in Utrecht who are looking for an Implementation Manager to join them on a contract until January 2025. You will be responsible for implementing and securing an improvement, optimising the entire workflow and removing the obstacles for large groups of analysts so they are enabled to achieve better results.
- Implement, safeguard, and capitalise on improvements.
- You are an Implementation and Improvement Manager in one. Someone who works in the background to ensure that our customers receive the best service.
- Create the implementation plan and ensure that the implementations are implemented and secured together with, among others, the Change Managers.
- Initiate improvements. You work in a LEAN environment where we continuously improve our working methods. Your creative input is needed.
- Directors, Managers and Team Leaders count on your input to achieve and maintain their services at a high level and to ensure that changes are implemented and secured successfully.
- As an Implementation Manager you are the expert in the field of implementing changes and you know what is needed in the implementation so that the business is able to capitalize on the potential of the changes.
- Bachelor of master diploma.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Implementation Manager.
- A Lean certificate (Blackbelt).
- Fluent in Dutch and CV presented in Dutch.
- Knowledge of FEC.
If you are seeking a new challenge, meet the criteria of this role and are able to commit to the entirety on this contract then please do apply!