Our client, a global leader in electrification, automation, and digitalisation are currently hiring for a highly motivated HV/MV Consultant to their team.
As an HV/MV Consultant at you will play a critical role in coaching customers and colleagues worldwide in the field of protection technology.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and improvement of HV/MV protection technology solutions, share your expertise through training and presentations, and stay at the forefront of industry trends.
- Provide expert guidance and coaching to customers and colleagues on HV/MV protection technology.
- Conduct training sessions and presentations to enhance understanding and application.
- Continuously research and experiment during non-training times to improve and update training content and materials.
- Stay updated on the latest developments in the HV/MV protection technology field.
- Develop independent training concepts and adapt learning content to align with technical advancements and customer requirements.
- Ensure that training materials remain relevant and effective.
- Stay informed about emerging technologies and trends in the HV/MV protection technology sector.
- Analyze and assess their impact on existing solutions and share insights with the team.
- Collaborate with the product development team to create applications and prototypes for new products and technologies related to HV/MV protection.
- Provide valuable input based on your technical expertise.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and sales presentations.
- Provide technical support to the sales team to help them better communicate the value of HV/MV protection technology solutions to customers.
- Proven expertise in HV/MV protection technology.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in developing training materials and conducting technical training sessions.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technical trends and apply them to practical solutions.Innovative mindset and a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global, multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in relevant software tools and applications.
This is a full time, contract role for a minimum period of 18 months with a view to extending and/or becoming permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.