HR Operations Specialist - Romania, Bucharest - €25 per day / 125 Romanian Leu (RL) - 6 Month Contract
I am working with a large IT company based in Bucharest, Romania to recruit a HR Operations Specialist to work alongside the HR SS team and Manager for a 6 month contract as an independent contractor. This role is a great opportunity to get involved in identifying gaps in the business and to build HR processes.
- Support with employee file and Revisal audit
- Review employee files and Revisal data
- Input and correct data in Revisal
- Create a list of missing documents for each employee.
- Correct existing documents based on Revisal & payroll information.
- Create addendums to employment contracts if missing, based on Revisal & payroll information.
- Fluent Romanian (written and spoken) and intermediate English (to read and understand e-mails and for basic conversation)
- Very good knowledge of and experience (mid/senior-level) with HR Operations/Administration in Romania, preferable knowledge and understanding of payroll processes.
- Very good knowledge and experience with Revisal and employee file management in Romania
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office (mainly Word, Excel, Outlook) and HR-systems, preferably Success Factors and/or Workday
- Accurate, efficiency focused, able to pay attention to details.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
If you meet the criteria for this role and are available to work as an independent contractor for 6 months with the possibility of extension, then please apply.