Human Resources Officer - Reward & Benefits - £37,000 - £44,000 doe - Egham (Hybrid Working)
In this role you will provide an innovative, and effective reward and benefits service, taking forward and ensuring the timely administration of reward and benefits processes whilst working closely with a wide range of stakeholders including end-users, trade unions, HR colleagues, and external suppliers. You will provide effective HR advice for reward and benefits issues and support the processes reporting to the Deputy Head of HR Operations.
- To be the day-to day operational lead on job evaluation
- To oversee the management/development of professional services career pathways and the apprenticeship scheme with the Organisational Development and HR colleagues as applicable
- To oversee benefit management and process, and provide advice on benefits, including performance and recognition, workplace nursery, cycle to work, and eye care.
- To assist with HR policy and process development
- Stakeholder management
- To research and benchmark Reward and Benefits data
- To provide support for strategy linked to Rewards, Benefits and Policies
- To manage the Reward and Recognition inboxes, including resolving and responding to queries in a timely and effective manner
- To manage and develop processes, including promotion, sabbatical, and probation.
- To work with governance to ensure reporting through appropriate committees.
- To provide advice and HR support to members of the Committee and its subgroups in helping to manage the processes under its remit including promotion, professorial banding, sabbatical leave, and honorary appointments.
- To provide advice and administrative HR to the performance and recognition awards ensuring these are managed in a timely and professional manner.
- Working with the Deputy Head of HR Operations to provide advice and administrative HR support on additional pay issues, such as Market Supplements, undertaking research and benchmarking, as applicable.
- Degree or equivalent
- CIPD qualified to level 5 or equivalent experience.
- Good working knowledge of key employment legislation and its application
- Excellent ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Close attention to detail and ability to maintain work of a high standard.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good analytical, management information manipulation and IT skills
If you are looking for a new role and meet the criteria of the job details, then I would love to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application!