Our client, a global technology business, based in Reading, are currently hiring for a HR Business Manager to be responsible for all standard BAU in-country HRBP activities.
- Ensure compliance to all legislative and organisational policy requirements for France
- Implementing and managing all changes which are rolled out as required by the business or HR team within the timeframe and with procedural accuracy, ensuring appropriate collaboration with local works councils, employee representative bodies or union representatives, and all relevant Verizon stakeholders.
- Ensure all employment relations issues and matters in France are dealt with in compliance with local laws and business risk is minimized and key stakeholders are engaged appropriately.
- Working closely with Employment Legal and Labour Relations as required in the context of compliance and legal matters - a seamless cooperation is key
- Proper handling of local ER activities, following the Company's and any local procedural requirements. Producing accurate and timely reporting and records of country HR data, compliance and ER matters and ensuring all Copmany's stakeholders are aware and informed.
- Proactively analyzing country risks and working closely with relevant stakeholders as required to ensure mitigation plans are in place.
- Collaborating with and providing HR related input to the Employment Legal and Labour Relations team in all engagements with French works councils, employee representative bodies or union representatives.
- Responsible for the standard BAU in-country HRBP activities
- A minimum of 5 years experience in HR Business Partner or HR Business Consultant roles.
- Fluency in French and good chain of command in English is key.
- Proven experience in building relations and successful negotiations with Works Councils/Employee rep Bodies, as well as with relevant stakeholders of all levels within a global matrix organisation
- Skilled communicator and influencer within a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to proactively develop and implement effective change management plans for key HR and business initiatives
- Internal client focus & results orientation
- Able to move between strategic and tactical work with ease
- Talent to build strong relationships and positively influence others
- Highly resilient, openness to change and with a change mindset
- Experience in using google suite and Microsoft Office tools
This is a full time, hybrid contract position for an initial period of 3-6 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.