HR Admin Support - Sofia, Bulgaria - 6 Month Contract - Independent Contractor - €208 per day / 405 Bulgarian Lev
I am working with a large IT company to recruit HR Admin support for the wider HR team. This is a great opportunity for you if you already have some experience working in a HR team and wish to further develop your experience.
- Support with HR admin/operations processes in and for Bulgaria
- Create contracts, amendments, letters or any required HR documents.
- Maintain physical employee files and master data in the HR-system.
- Support with onboarding in Bulgaria
- Support employees with HR documents, coordination of preparing documents, collecting signatures, providing them to employees and archiving them.
- Collaboration with Payroll, benefits providers and support with administration and benefits enrolment
- Fluent Bulgarian (written and spoken) and intermediate English (to read and understand e-mails and for basic conversation)
- Good knowledge of and experience with HR Operations/Administration in Bulgaria, Bulgarian legislation/requirements
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office (mainly Word, Excel, Outlook) and HR-systems, preferably Success Factors and/or Workday
- Accurate, efficiency focused, able to pay attention to details.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
If you meet the criteria for this role and are available for a 6 month contract as an independent contractor then please do not hesitate to apply!