Back to jobs
- Posted 03 April 2023
- Salary €395 - €425 per day
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a leader in the health care and well-being sector, is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join their team in Dublin, Ireland. The position is temporary (up to 12 months) but could be extend for longer and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
The candidate will develop a new web application (NodeJS/ReactJS, SQL server backend) which has a focus on data entry / data management and reporting. 2+ years of experience preferred.
- The source code is managed on Github, and the application deployed on Azure. The client uses Jenkins for automation if needed and GitHub issues to manage work.
- At this time, no development has commenced, but that may have changed by the time the candidates join. Detailed requirements along with mock-ups are available in Figma.
- The current team is: 1 analyst, 1 data engineer, 1 product manager, 1 technical lead, which will expand by a few more people in the coming weeks/months.
- The application will be deployed externally as a web-based (desktop) application where laboratories and upload/enter data for the client. The application will also have a reporting component to show the labs aggregated data and insights. This is a relatively simple web app but needs to be executed flawlessly as it's an external portal for our partners.
This role is temporary and full-time (Monday to Friday), remote work available.
The candidate ideally needs to be based at least 50 miles from the office (Dublin) and the client cannot offer sponsorship.
Please contact the recruiter for more information.