- Posted 16 February 2023
- Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, who provide field management in the Civils and Highways sector, is looking for a talented Senior Full-Stack Developer, to join their team in Exeter, Devon.
The ideal candidate must have at least 4 to 5+ years' experience in a commercial environment and ideally have worked on SaaS systems and/or software products, as well as enjoying writing modern, clean, highly performant code. They must be great team players and problem solvers with a wealth of previous experience that they can bring to the table.
The candidate will be joining the client's development team of 7. The work will focus on developing new features as well as improving existing functionality within the product admin dashboard and backend. The candidate is expected to give their input to provide best solutions to technical challenges and be comfortable refactoring existing code.
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python.
- Industry experience working with PHP frameworks such as Yii, Laravel or
- MySQL/Postgres database knowledge and designing database schema.
- Root cause analysis skills.
- Fluency in English.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Good multi-tasking and organisational ability.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- 4-5+ years commercial experience.
- 4 Days a week in the office, 1-day WFH.
- Have previously worked as part of a SaaS and or product development team.
- Being part of a small team, developing a cutting edge and rapidly growing software service.
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- YuLife Health and Dental.
- EdenRed Discounts.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
The candidates need to be based in the UK and the client cannot offer sponsorship.
The role is full-time, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.