Financial Analyst (with German language skills) - 12 Month Contract (initially) - €10-€11 per hour - Bucharest
Our client, a global leading technology business is currently hiring for a Financial Analyst to provide end-to-end order management and financial services for EMEA business partners and customers according to the US GAAP/IFRS accounting principles.
- Review customer documentation and control each project
- Invoicing and cost entries
- Cost and revenue accounting, tracking project financials and balance sheet reconciliations
- Month-end closing activities including cost and revenue recognition, financial transaction posting and financial reporting
- Participate in teleconferences regarding project status
- Provide analytic support to business initiatives, maintaining and tracking each project's financial
- A university degree with a focus on business or economics
- At least 1-year similar experience
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Ability to speak German - at a basic level, minimum
- NetSuite/OpenAir experience would be an advantage
This is an immediate start contract role for a minimum of 12 months that will likely be extended although this is not guaranteed.
Please apply online to be considered.