About the job
Our client, a global eCommerce business, is currently hiring for a Financial Analyst on a 9 month contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for process improvement, business partnering and stakeholder management to support their EU division.
This Financial Analyst role offers hybrid working, 3 days a week from their London office and 2 days from home.
Although it is initially a contract, there is a strong possibility of the role becoming permanent, although not guaranteed.
- The role will require you to quickly develop your knowledge of operations, understand the economics and key financial drivers, and gain proficiency with data systems, to be able to conduct efficient analyses.
- You will be working closely with finance leaders, business partners and stakeholders to optimise costs whilst improving the customer experience.
- Process complex and, at times, ambiguous data, identifying and addressing key risks and helping operations to develop efficient customer centric solutions.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities, proactively and clearly communicating with key stakeholders, driving projects independently, and successfully delivering within the agreed timelines.
6+ years of finance or a related analytical field experience
6+ years of building financial and operational reports/data sets that inform business decision-making experience
6+ years of creating process improvements with automation and analysis experience
6+ years of identifying incomplete or inaccurate data, identifying the root cause and creating/implementing an escalation plan experience
Experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
Preferred industries worked in: Retail, eCommerce or big corporate (large complex business) - No SME industries.
- Available to start on short notice - ideally one week
Please apply online to be considered.