Our client, a leading professional services company, based in Reading, Berks shire, are currently hiring for a Finance Director to be responsible for the financial management of the firm, providing expert reporting and analysis, robust financial controls, efficient processes, and informed executive decision making.
- To be a key member of the firm's Senior Leadership team working closely with Senior Management to deliver the business plan, advising, and guiding on commercial finance matters.
- Ensure regulatory financial compliance is adhered to and taking on the COFA role.
- Implement and maintain operational excellence across all finance and accounts processes.
- Lead the development of the finance strategy across all areas of the business, challenging
- assumptions, and decision-making as appropriate.
- Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets, and business drivers.
- Liaise with auditors to manage the production of year end accounts
- A minimum of 5 years experience and Finance Director level.
- Qualified member status of accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- A proactive financial leader with strong business acumen and technical accounting and
- finance skills
- Experience in a professional services or legal environment is highly desirable
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, and is offered on a hybrid working basis (2/3 days in the Reading office)
Please apply online to be considered.