- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job type Contract - Inside of IR35
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet is currently hiring for a Finance Analyst to support its growing European Advertising business and analysis for Video by assisting with financial controllership and analytical insights on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
In this role you would conduct in depth analysis to uncover opportunities or risks and help advise leadership across input metrics and strategic initiatives. The role will work closely with sales and product teams.
This role requires an individual with exceptional analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, strong partnership skill and a strategic thinker. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Financial controllership, reporting and planning.
- Build reports to provide Analytical insights on input metrics and strategic initiatives. Delivering actionable insights and recommendations. Tracking and measurement.
- Collaboration with sales and product teams.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Finance Analyst role, ideally gained in a corporate environment.
- Advanced Excel modelling and SQL skills.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience with statistical analysis, financial analysis and customer/product segmentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce or similar discipline with analytical bias.
This is a hybrid role with the expectation to be in the office in Shoreditch, London at least 3 days per week.
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 9-month period, with the possibility to extend to 12 and 18 months after review, and that is likely to become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.