Field Based Business Development Manager / Broker Manager
our client a privately owned asset finance company, whom provides asset backed finance for the acquisition of new or used assets, in addition to the re-financing of assets businesses may already own and also short-term funding for a variety of purposes and terms. our client is looking for a Field Based BDM/ Broker Manager to join our sales team covering the Northeast region. This will suit someone from another asset finance company who has an active book of contacts.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Self-generate new leads and appointments through email, calls, and face to face visits.
- Selling the company's offering to finance brokers.
- Transacting asset finance deals from initial proposal through to pay out.
- Provide a quick and efficient service to clients.
- Liaising with Head Office to accept and sign off proposal.
- A minimum 2-year successful track record in asset finance sales (working for a bank or asset finance company as opposed to a broker)
- Able to work independently & operate from a suitable home office.
- Should ideally have some broker relationships & good knowledge of industrial assets/vehicles.
- Possess excellent credit/communication/organisational skills.
- Uncapped monthly commission (OTE £ 50,000 - £ 70,000+ pa)
- Excellent Company Car Scheme*
- Private Medical/Dental & Pension*
- Up to 30 days holiday per year (subject to level of service)
- Membership of a successful sales team and rapidly growing lessor
Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities and an excellent bonus, and benefits package,
This is a Full time, Permanent, Remote role but there will be travel to the Manchester office.
Please apply online for consideration.