Facilities Coordinator - 12 month Contract - £175-£200 per day (Inside IR35)
Our client, a large consumer focused organisation, are currently hiring for a Facilities Coordinator to understand the key drivers of retail partner performance and plan/report against them, supporting with fire safety compliance, assurance of contractual tenancy obligations; management of information to drive reliable and accessible data, process improvement from the planning stage to implementation. .
- Create reports to help in identifying deliver service driving initiatives with retail tenants and support in making improvements in customer experience.
- Continually improve the operational excellence and service standards of our business partners to deliver excellent customer experience through influencing to continually strive to improve results including but not limited to Quality Service Monitor, and operational activities that impact on safety.
- Ensure compliance with company Security, Fire and Health & Safety compliance policies, ensuring safe working practices to minimise risk to self, work colleagues and customers. In particular focus on Property tenants' safety.
- Produce preventative maintenance life safety asset reports and dashboard, ensuring Property buildings are compliant with statutory obligations.
- Support tenants and the property team to manage Back of House operations including working with the HCC Supplier to ensure deliveries are optimised and managed in a timely way, which doesn't impact negatively on Fire and H&S policies.
- Actively participates in crisis management and assist in coordinating contingency planning as required, this may involve working flexibly in times of crisis.
- Ensure Business Partners support the delivery of environmental and sustainability standards as relevant to their brand, following any guidelines.
- Keep abreast of all developments, process changes and projects to identify and implement tactical opportunities, marketing promotions and joint initiatives to grow penetration and spend per buyer/spend per customer or impact operation of business partners.
- Ensure communication of changes to process and polices and assist with operationally setting up new business partners, being the first point of contact and acting as a conduit for all operational queries such as recruitment, ID process, stock management and deliveries.
- Attend Direct Property site visits to support fire evacuation drills within the Perimeter and CTA.
- Manage and own occupant contact database, working with Asset Managers to ensure current information is obtained for distribution lists.
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessments (successful FRA training required) on non-complex vacant Property and /or Retail units.
- Fire safety, health and safety, risk management, facilities, and/or commercial property experience required
- Understanding of the Fire Safety Regulations, Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order (RRO), Health and Safety Regulations and/or Building Regulations would be an advantage.
- Understanding of consume or retail operations and experience of working with teams to achieve improvement targets would be an advantage
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal to enable reporting and presenting to 3rd parties, internal stakeholders and business partners essential
- Analytical and data management skills essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills essential.
- Contract Type: Contractor (Inside IR35)
- Location: West London - Hybrid 2-3 days onsite
- Duration:12 months - likely to extend
- Maximum Daily Rate: £175-£200 per day
This is a Hybrid working contract (2-3 days per week on site in West London and is a full-time contract (Inside of IR35) position for an initial 12-month period with the possibility to extend (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.