Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who is eager to work in a fast-paced and growing team within a constantly evolving industry. This role will support the Director EMEA & APAC and Finance with the possibility of a second Director, and will require an individual with strong ownership, bias for action and strong business acumen.
- Managing fluid calendar requests, meeting invites and conference room logistics.
- Planning travel and accommodating changes
- Processing expense reports
- Managing large event logistics, catering, accommodations, and materials
- Improving morale, helping recognize outstanding efforts, having fun at work, and encouraging others to do the same.
- Attending key meetings, tracking, and helping drive completion of key deliverables, and following up on outstanding items.
- Driving team activities (e.g., staff meeting agendas, weekly business reviews, All Hands events, snacks and supply ordering, team-building events, launch events and recognition posters)
- Updating team organizational charts
- Managing workflows that require approvals.
Our client offers a fantastic opportunity, full of growth and learning.
This is a Full time, Hybrid Contract - Travel to the London office required three days per week.
This is a 9-month contract.
Please apply online for consideration.