Our client, an events company based in London is expanding to the US and is hiring an events coordinator for their brand-new New York office.
- Responsible for ownership, accountability, and reporting for all logistical elements of the allocated events.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with speakers, sponsors, and
- Build Function sheets, BEO's and
- Process invoices to ensure prompt payment and facilitation of post-
- Post-event, measuring success against outlined objectives and providing
- Budget control of events and finding saving opportunities
- Management of full venue sourcing to include:
- Book suitable venues to hold the capacity of
- Build cost comparisons and present these to
- Oversee Senior Event Manager venue
- Negotiate with
- Establishing strong relationships with venues and lead venue site visits
Essential skills & qualifications
- Previous experience in project managing and running multiple events, in preparation, on-site and logistically.
- Ability to build strong relationships with team, venues, and
- Exemplary attention to
- Proven ability to handle challenging environments, individuals, and unforeseen circumstances.
- Have coaching and mentoring skills to support Senior Events Executives on sourcing and
- Developed managerial skills and interpersonal
- Understanding of business KPI's and aligning these to individual
- A commercial outlook on industry, being actively aware of opportunities to grow revenue based on the venue opportunities.
- Proven ability to present costs and savings to
- Ability to schedule direct site visits with new potential
- Proficient negotiation and persuasion
Days of caring
Disability - long- and short-term cover
Medical Reward Programme
Healthjoy benefits navigator
Business travel and accident insurance
Access to financial planning (advisor)