Our Client, a multinational energy company, is currently hiring a part time EV Civil Engineer to join the Team due to increased workload.
- Technical Authority - Someone to lead the review of designs received and assure the business from a client perspective.
- Specification writing - Specify materials, methods for contractors in tenders.
- Planning and strategy - Lead and devise a plan for civil engineering for all project types by producing high level programmes of works, what civils design is required and what design consultants/contractors shall be used.
- Coordination of surveys - Take a lead on specifying, instructing and managing the surveys required to produce detailed civils design.
- Risk management / Pre-construction - Lead and manage the risk identification and mitigation through design of civils elements.
Civils experience required:
- Geotechnical - site earthworks and slope stability.
- Surface drainage - SUDS etc.
- Surface reinstatement (Tarmac, permeable surfaces, paving, stone).
- Trenching (cables, pipework, utilities).
- Structural engineering (concrete mainly with some steel)
- Experience with electric vehicle charging infrastructure and or ground mount solar farms/rooftop solar installations.
- Valid driving license is a must.
This is a part-time contract role Inside IR35 for initial 5 months with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it is not guaranteed).
This is a remote role, but some site visits will be required.
Please apply online to be considered.