Our client, a leading innovator in the product analytics industry, is searching for an Enterprise Account Executive to join their team. They closed their $20 million Series A funding in April and their revenue is projected to triple this year, driven by a growing customer base that includes several largest enterprises in entertainment, social and education fields. You will be responsible for ensuring that the prospects know how the product works and how to quantify the impact to their business.
- Drive new business opportunities for selling the software and services engagements within assigned territory.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy against assigned territory and/or targeted list of customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of, and effectively articulate, the Starburst offering and value proposition in the market.
- Constantly focused on pipeline generation within the territory to ensure long term success.
- Manage opportunities through the sales cycle from initial inquiry to forecasted pipeline to deal design and close.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives for your territory
- Provide continuous updates on all active accounts and report on sales, activities, status, and progress on a regular basis (via CRM, Zoom or in-person).
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- 5+ years of experience selling to companies with data, or product, as well as understand the cloud data warehousing space.
- Track record of success in closing business in large complex enterprise accounts.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, financial, and organizational capabilities. Able to thrive in an evolving, entrepreneurial structure and environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at both a tactical and strategic level.
- Must possess a can-do, self-starter mentality in a highly collaborative atmosphere.
- Have experience working in high growth early-stage companies
This is a fully remote role Monday to Friday. Please apply online to be considered!