Our client, a global full-service provider for the exhibitions industry, is hiring for an Email Marketing Executive to help them develop, deliver, and optimise their digital marketing campaigns.
- Prior experience in a role where you have been active in either managing or supporting online channel delivery
- Experience using an email automation platform, such as Marketo, with full understanding of the principles and concept of automation
- A genuine enthusiasm for live events and the organization that comes with this
- The ability to understand and apply data findings to ensure online campaigns are optimized
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva or other similar design tools
- Co-ordinate, set up and activate campaigns and landing pages
- Assistant in the design and formulation of effective campaigns across social media
- Prepare and analyse reports across Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce and social media
- Work in conjunction with freelance designers to create assets that enhance user experience across email, website, PPC and social media
- Support SEO with regular maintenance checks
This is a full-time position, working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. This role is very flexible, it can be fully remote, hybrid or on-site from their offices in London and Birmingham.
Please apply online to be considered.