Our Client, an energy worldwide provider of equipment and components used in drilling and production operations, is currently hiring for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to ensure all company policies surrounding stock, health & safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met and improved upon as identified.
- Fully accountable for achieving all relevant KPIs.
- Contribute to maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Diagnose breakdown faults - Which range from electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Repair/maintain CNC machinery in both reactive as well as planned preventative maintenance (PPM), to always ensure optimum production capacity. Ensure that any unresolved technical problems are escalated to the Engineering Manager in a timely fashion.
- Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components..
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning of new plant and equipment.
- Experience with CNC, rubber injection moulding and manual machines
- Experience with PLC's, servo drives, encoders, contactors and safety systems
- Able to read and interpret SLD's and alter/design circuit diagrams when needed.
- Knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatic including schematics
- HNC minimum with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- 5 years' minimum in a similar role
- HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Time served apprentice in the electrical industry.
- Knowledge of Mazak, Weingartner, Puma & Okuma HMI systems
- Hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge
This is a full time, 6 month contract role with possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.