Our client, an Enterprise technology company, based in London, are currently hiring for an Editor - TV to create memorable and unique stories driven by a strong understanding of search and social trends that helps build a loyal audience and positions as a place to go for the TV conversation.
- Use audience tools to find, write, plan and develop TV stories with unique angles.
- Work closely with social and SEO teams to ensure they are maximising the reach of content.
- Build contacts to break exclusives that increases the reach of the brand.
- Manage a detailed TV calendar and content schedule with a view to writing/commissioning features.
- Cover a variety of priority TV shows live.
- First rate communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proven love of TV - with genuine enthusiasm for the next big show, and an awareness of the UK TV landscape.
- Experience of CMS and social media platforms.
- NCTJ training or equivalent
- Competent Photo shop skills
- A flexible approach to shift work - this role will involve nights and weekends, with time back in lieu.
This is a full-time 12 month contract position based out of London office, with some weekend and out of hours work expected. Remote working will be considered, although some presence in central London offices will be required.
Please apply online to be considered.