Our client, is one of the largest Builders' Merchant in the UK, is expanding their Marketing team and is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join their team. You'll be responsible for generating revenue and conversions for our client. Lead merchandising and trading of our website.
- Work closely with agencies running PPC and Google shopping to drive and optimise new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Working with marketing team develop trading & digital marketing strategy, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Developing and manage marketplace channels - launch, listing, optimising, merchandising, logistics and digital assets.
- Reporting and analysing web metrics, customer engagement and site conversion.
- Managing budgets
- Working with social media, content, and digital marketing teams to drive the eCommerce business.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience in an ecommerce company
- Preferable experience with online marketplaces, Dropship and PIM, CMS systems, Google suite.
- Efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data, and reviewing results.
- Merchandising experience.
- B2B and B2C eCommerce experience.
- Experience across all channels from performance marketing to CRM and conversion.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This can either be a remote or hybrid role, with travel required occasionally to the central office.
Please apply online to be considered.