Our Client, a multinational energy company, is currently hiring for a Document Controller to assist in the management and registration of site and project documentation.
- Contribute to a strong safety culture.
- Collate and register existing site records.
- Prepare, number and scan paper documents or archive when required.
- Compliance with Company's standard procedures.
- Train members of immediate Site team in the use of the Site Electronic Document Management System.
- Proven communication skills with confidence and the ability to liaise with internal and external Stakeholders
- Effective influencing skills across the organisation.
- A good working knowledge of office management or document control and the ability to process documentation within agreed timescales.
- First class IT skills, in particular Microsoft excel.
- Effective organisation capabilities to deliver quality work to the agreed timescales.
This is a full time, 9 month contract role, based 5 days per week in office.
Please apply online to be considered.