Our client, one of the leading education charities working in the not-for-profit sector are currently hiring for a Data Solutions Manager based in Reading with flexibility for hybrid or remote working.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and supporting the implementation of data solutions, with a particular focus on monitoring, evaluation, and reporting. Alongside this you will also be building dashboards, undertaking analysis to ensure data and processes are robust.
You will work with a range of stakeholders, ensuring programme needs are met and that the team are able to access current data to drive effective decision making and continuous improvement.
- Education to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant field or subject
- Practical knowledge and understanding of research methods and analysis
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working with quantitative data, analysis and reporting
- Data manipulation, cleansing and analysis experience
- Advanced Excel (Power Query preffered)
- Experience of using a variety of M&E methods
- Experience with Data Visualization tools- PowerBI, Yellowfin BI, Tableau
- Experience with relational databases SQL Server ect (Desirable)
- Experience with programming languages Python ect (Desirable)
- Generous Holiday allowance (30 days plus bank holidays)
- 6% matched pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Family friendly policies to support flexible working
Please apply online to be considered