Our client a government organisation based in Eindhoven are currently hiring for a Data Architect to help position a newly developed data, integration and BI platform in the overall architecture and make architectural choices for its design.
- Help in choosing the underlying technical components and in shaping the organisation and processes required to provide the data, integration, and BI services. You also draw up a roadmap for building the platforms to support concrete questions and requirements from the business.
- Draw up a target architecture that you coordinate with the other architects, with stakeholders within the program organisation and beyond.
- Transfer of your knowledge and skills in the field of designing the data landscape to Data Architects of the organisation is also part of the assignment.
- 5 years of experience in developing data architecture, with a focus on cloud-based solutions to realize a data & analytics platform.
- Insight and knowledge of the more (traditional) MSSQL, Ortcale, PostgreSQL database design.
- Knowledge and experience with modern data solutions such as data lakehouses and concepts such as federated data systems and Data Mesh.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Azure cloud data platform design, tooling and services where performance and cost optimization are also important.
- Knowledge of how to handle data within a hybrid cloud infrastructure (Private + Public Azure Tenant).
- knowledge of TOGAF, Archimate, BizzDesign Enterprise Studio, Scaled Agile Framework and NORA.
If you meet the criteria for this role and are available to work as an independent contractor (self employed) for 6 months with the possibility of extension, then please apply.