Customer Service Advisor - Change of Tenancy Agent - 5 month contract - £14.02 p/h PAYE
Our Client, a multinational energy company, are currently hiring for a Customer Service Advisor - Change of Tenancy Agent to join the team.
- Investigation of change of tenancy when people are moving to a new house
- Make outbound calls to gather the relevant information and updating the systems and customer accounts - this is manual data updating across numerous systems so a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is needed
- Sending information requests to customers and managing responses
- Complex process but full training given
- Excellent IT Skills (7 internal systems used daily plus standard email, word, excel)
- Manage own workload, work well on their own initiative
- Very confident with a professional and engaging telephone manner - will have a strong telephony background
- Self-sufficient with an excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a full time, hybrid 5 month contract role with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed).
Training will be done on site and then flexi / hybrid working afterwards. (2 days in the office).
Please apply online to be considered.