Our client a very exciting start-up cyber security company in France is looking for a Customer Project Manager to secure their revenue, communicate directly with customers and coordinate with sales teams.
- Ensure the delivery of customer projects by coordinating the efforts of experts, controlling scope, planning and quality and monitoring projects profitability.
- A strong technical background in software development (C/C++) is required to take right decisions on projects and communicate efficiently with our customers.
- Engagement manager is also involved in Pre Sales activities, along with Sales team to build and quote new Services offers & packages.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, product management and Customer Success software analysts by gathering customers technical and business requirements, and determining the most appropriate services & resources for our future projects.
- Build a positive relationship with a client, at presales and delivery stages, and solve any issue that a client experiences.
- You will work with cross-functional teams, mainly focused on embedded software development, for a wide diversity of market (automotive, IoT, mobile, defence).
- Internally, you will act as the customer voice to feed our roadmap, and protect customer interests. Travels may be required depending of project constraints.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Service oriented, candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Drives the project from engagement to invoicing by ensuring customer satisfaction, committed timeline and quality, project profitability and company' interests
- Manage customer interface
- In respect of budget, write the project management plan and monitor it, manage project risks
- and related action plans.
- Report internally and externally on project progress and issues (responsible for alerts and
- Assign resources and prioritize activities
- Record project activities in the project management application
- Invoice and bill clients and find ways to upsell clients
- Contribute in customer support & pre-sales activities and determines the appropriate services
- offerings for each opportunity
- Work with Sales team to build new packaged offers
- Anticipate clients' needs and propose alternative delivery solutions or business solution in
- cooperation with sales team
- Create a positive experience for clients and secure high customer satisfaction
- Prior experience of min 3 years in Presales, Technical Account Management, Customer Project Manager or Engagement manager
- Experience of working on software 'services' offerings, with a focus on Embedded or IoT/Device related products
- Strong background of C or C++ software developer, preferably for embedded devices
- Experience with Linux system, versioning tools, CI/CD integration and tools (Jenkins etc)
Our client offers excellent compensation and career development opportunities.
This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.