Customer Onboarding Specialist - £22,000 - £23,000 per annum - Contract - 7 months
I am working with a global client with a headquarters in Shoreditch, London to recruit a Customer Service Onboarding Specialist to support the commercial team and ensure customers are supported with all aspects of their shipping accounts.
- Work as a customer onboarding & support SME for the commercial team and support customers set up their shipping accounts.
- Support shippers and/or internal teams to set up rates, understand how to work with us, set up their operations and integrations to print labels to hand packages to launch shipping.
- Investigate key onboarding blockers, identify the root cause and coordinate resolution working with multiple internal teams. proactively escalate internally.
- Work cross-functionally in a highly complex area with multiple stakeholders, partnering with Product, Marketing, Commercial, Sales, Customer Programs and Operations to drive change, and influence stakeholders.
- Be able to work with excel, drive reporting and use this data to build solutions for improvement.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and multi-task in a high-energy environment.
- Experience in operations and logistics
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive growth and process improvement for your business.
- Always does what is right for the customer - Relentlessly customer focused.
- Bachelor's Degree or equal experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in client facing roles, ideally in a sales or customer support function.
- Excel at communication and are comfortable with playing a lead role in a highly visible organization.
- Expert use of MS Office Suite and CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com).
If you are available for a contract and meet the criteria of this role then please do not hesitate to apply!